Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Army?

In my Advanced Public Relations class, my teacher brought along a guest speaker this evening- the public affairs officer from Fort Knox!
He gave a great little presentation and then provided us with some information on the Army public affairs internship program. That information is what I was really looking to get a hold of.
My family, as far back as I care to check has been involved in the military, and lately I have been wondering if it possibly in the stars for me to follow that same route. I have been thinking that my options lie somewhere in sports or missions. But why restrict or limit myself? 
The Army internship program would be an awesome experience, and it's a paid position. Who can beat that? It's competitive to get into, but isn't everything?
Definitely up for some discussion.
Well, presentation in the a.m. Must sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment